Nazis overcrowd the jails

Terje Sjølie, leader of the nazi goon squad Bootboys, is having a really rough time these days. As reported previously, he got a three year jail sentence for attempted murder after firing four rounds into the upper body of his arch enemy, the equally notorious nazi Eirik Solheim. Claiming self-defence, Sjølie appealed to a higher court which disagreed and added six months to his sentence instead of reducing it.

This was bad news for Sjølie who is already in prison, serving a two years and ten months sentence he received in March after he and Werner Holm were convicted for the armed robbery of Halden Sparebank, in October last year. They were also convicted on several other charges, including having taken part in the illegal Rudolf Hess commemoration march in August last year.

Surprisingly, Terje Sjølie was acquitted on a charge of racism after a speech he made at the march in which he had stated that² ³Immigrants rob, rape and kill Norwegians every day.² The prosecution has lodged an appeal against the acquittal so it looks like Sjølie can look forward to spending the next five or six years in the dungeons of ZOG.

Sjølie and Holm are not the only nazis filling up His Majesty's prisons. At present, so many of them are in prison, or have received long sentences, that it has diminished the ability of the whole Norwegian nazi scene to function.

Infamous nazi thugs Ole Nicolai Kvisler and Joe Erling Jahr are currently in detention, pending their trial for the brutal murder of 15-year-old Benjamin Hermansen, who was knifed to death on 27 January this year simply because of the colour of his skin.

True to form, both Andreassen and Kvisler have ratted on Jahr, pointing the finger at him as the main offender. Additionally, both Kvisler and Jahr, together with Veronica Andreassen and Erik Lauritsen, have been charged with stabbing a young immigrant in Oslo last December. Lauritsen is currently serving an eight-month sentence for burning down two kebab joints in Oslo two years ago.

In Stavanger, seven nazis have been convicted for the stabbing of two African men last March. The main defendant, Tommy Olsen, from Kristiansand, received a 14-month sentence. The six others, among them well-known thugs Mikkel Vetvik and Kim Hugo Hansen, received between 30 and 90 days in jail. Tore Johann Rasmussen was acquitted, but could face additional charges after admitting that he was responsible for the distribution of racist material on the evening of the attacks.

Vetvik and Hansen also have trials pending on charges of having assaulted a young African man on New Year¹s Eve. The man lay in a coma for several days, and his alleged attackers have spent weeks in custody.

In Bergen, another nazi, Ingolf Arnulf Øvretveit, has been released, pending trial, after many months in custody. He is charged with the armed robbery of a cab driver, illegally possessing firearms, making threats and pouring a can of petrol into the entrance of a left wing bookstore in an attempt to burn it down.

Meanwhile, in Oslo, Dag ³Dagga² Ludvig Møystad Sandby and Daniel de Linde were arrested and remanded in custody on the 20 March, charged with blowing up a BMW car with dynamite. The attack took place in Oslo on the 11 December last year. Both of the accused are a part of the scenery around the nazi group Bootboys, which claimed responsibility for the bombing.

Both men have pleaded not guilty to the charge, and claim that they do not belong to the nazi milieu. De Linde, who is currently serving a sentence for another crime, claims he withdrew from the nazi scene when he became a father while Sandby explains the police¹s discovery of large amounts of nazi literature, propaganda and a handgun in his home with the facile statement that "Such stuff has always fascinated me".

De Linde has been a known nazi thug for several years. Last year, he was sentenced to 14 months in jail for illegally possessing a weapon, several cases of assault while intoxicated, making telephone threats, shooting at a car and shooting at a gathering of people in Oslo city centre, hitting a woman in the leg. During the trial he also pleaded that he had quit the nazi scene after his girlfriend became pregnant. However, he still posed on the cover of the Boot Boys magazine shortly before the trial.

In Hokksund, the police hit Tore Wilhelm Tvedt, leader of the nazi group "Vigrid" and hate merchant Ole Krogstad, by confiscating over 30,000 White Power CDs and £40,000 in cash, the largest ever stockpile of hate propaganda and funds seized in Scandinavia.

Both nazis have been released to await trial. Krogstad, a convicted bomber and synagogue desecrator, faces trial for incitement of racial hatred and illegally running a business while Tvedt faces trial for racism. In Oslo, another Bootboys thug Tom André Larsen is facing charges after threatening a pub owner with a pistol. Larsen was released earlier this year after serving a sentence for various petty crimes.

With more and more important members incarcerated, nobody can accuse the goons in Bootboys for not showing foresight when they launched their prisoners¹ aid organisation, Gleipne. In just a year, however, they have only managed to collect less than £18 in support of imprisoned playmates.

Their only problem is to decide who is worthy of the money. Gleipne¹s rules state quite clearly that police informers are not welcome, which automatically disqualifies some would-be recipients.


Published 11. July 2001

Andre artikler       |     Tilbake til forsiden